Monday, April 04, 2005

Personal Time Is Always the First to Go . . .

I realize that the Urban Mommies have been a little lax in our posting duties over the last few weeks -- we've all just been very busy dealing with all those other things in our lives. You know, those things that actually give rise to the posts on this site.

We'll strive to do better over the near-future, but in the meantime, if anyone has anything going on in her own urban mommydom that warrants discussion, feel free to talk about it in the comments. We're all here to chat, even if we're too harried to concoct a formal post!

In the meantime: I've been reviewing my schedule, trying to figure out where I could save an hour per day (or per week, for that matter) to do some of the things I never have time to do. For me, I think the solution is probably to cut out a decent chunk of my evening internet surfing. That could be an easy hour a day. Anyone else have a readily identifiable culprit?